Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Welcome to the Blog

Welcome everyone to my very new blog. This is the first time I am doing this blog scene so we'll see how everything works out. I hope to use this blog to post my opinions on many current events and happenings around the world and the nation. I think that not enough people look at the world in the right light and I hope I can make some impact on these ways.

I will take into account many newspaper and television stories for my blog posts and other various blogs to come up with my postings and views. I want everyone to experience what I have to say. This should become one of the most popular blogs on the internet in a very short time. I will keep it as up to date for as long as I can and have as much fun along with it.

See All Station List
Now listening to:
Play
Play
UGK Radio
seeds: UGK
Play
Play
See All Favorite Artists
Yung Joc
Loon
Three 6 Mafia
Trick Daddy
Danity Kane
Justin Timberlake
See All Favorite Songs
Crank That
by Soulja Boy
on Crank That (Radio Single)
Picture Perfect
by Chamillionaire
on The Sound Of Revenge
Chain Hang Low
by Jibbs
on Chain Hang Low (Radio Single)
Kick, Push
by Lupe Fiasco
on Lupe Fiasco's Food & Liquor