Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Pick Up Artist


Style aka Neil Strauss is one of the most successful and talented PUAs(Pick Up Artists) in the world. Can you really pull this shit he does off? I'm pretty sure you can, if you have it in you. I believe it would take some work to become a master at this art. Style definitely had some problems with his life as a PUA but also had an awesome time doing it. It is a real moral decision when becoming one of these men.

I have contemplated turning this blog into a PUA biography. The steps of myself turning into a PUA but then I thought a little better of myself. I will turn myself into something else. Someone that uses these tactics but not in the evil way most of these robots do. These guys that call themselves Pick Up Artists are nothing but actors that can memorize a couple lines. The real good ones like Style analyze everything and can make the most of almost any situation with anyone be it a guy or a girl. This is almost what I want to achieve. Documenting it in a blog would be real cool, but I'm not sure I'm ready to put myself out there yet.

I gather up a bunch of canned openers and go talk to girls at bars and clubs. I realized I do this already except I don't have as many catchy openers. I use lame ones like 'Hi' or 'Hows it goin?' Those seem to work pretty well most of the time. I do have some lines to get numbers that I shouldn't even give out. This is a crazy opinion on this subject cause I think I'm just scared of committing to the lifestyle of the PUAs. One of these times it will click and I'll know what to do. Rant over. New topic of the blog is whatever is on my mind. Vital.

See All Station List
Now listening to:
Play
Play
UGK Radio
seeds: UGK
Play
Play
See All Favorite Artists
Yung Joc
Loon
Three 6 Mafia
Trick Daddy
Danity Kane
Justin Timberlake
See All Favorite Songs
Crank That
by Soulja Boy
on Crank That (Radio Single)
Picture Perfect
by Chamillionaire
on The Sound Of Revenge
Chain Hang Low
by Jibbs
on Chain Hang Low (Radio Single)
Kick, Push
by Lupe Fiasco
on Lupe Fiasco's Food & Liquor